This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your
use of our site www-n48tj.hosts.cx.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Wolf heating is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”,
“us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Wolfheating
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 53 Ellerbrook drive, Burscough, Lancs, L40 5SY
Telephone number: 07880993847
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know
if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com OR by recorded mail to above address
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
• Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through
the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of
communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
• Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
• Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may also receive data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral
Register based inside the EU.
4. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such
communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing us at
firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
• Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
• Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
• Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
• Boiler manufacturers for warranty and service requirements.
• Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data
and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data
for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).]
OR IF TRANSFERS OUT OF EEA OCCUR:
We are subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations that protect your personal
data. Where we transfer your data to third parties outside of the EEA, we will ensure that certain
safeguards are in place to ensure a similar degree of security for your personal data. As such:
• We may transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as
providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
• If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as
they have equivalent safeguards in place; or
• Where we use certain service providers who are established outside of the EEA, we may use specific
contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission
which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer.
You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used,
altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to
those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your
personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any
applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for,
including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity,
potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be
achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact,
Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which
case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to
request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and
(where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights).
However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
10. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.